May is a beautiful time to visit the wine farm. Experience the beauty of bud break in the vineyard, spring blooms in our gardens and a few exciting new white wine releases from the fabulous 2016 harvest. The tasting room is currently offering new releases of Estate Gruner Veltliner and Pinot Gris. Our patio areas are open (weather permitting) See you at the wine farm!
The wine farm will be open Monday 5/29 - Memorial Day from Noon to 6
May 2017 Events
(All guest musicians perform Friday and Saturday from 7 to 10. Sunday its 3-6)
- Fri., 5/12 - Kristine Jackson
- Sat., 5/13 - Qwik-Silver
- Sun., 5/14 - Celebrate Mothers Day with Becky Boyd & Groove Train
- Fri., 5/19 - Blues Chronicles
- Sat., 5/20 - Harvey Hall & The Allstars with special guest Miss Etta
- Sun., 5/21 - Mary Taylor Brooks Band
- Fri., 5/26 - Supernatural Trio
- Sat., 5/27 - Elm Street Blues Band
- Sun., 5/28 - Mr. Terry Lee Goffee - Johnny Cash Tribute Artist - Our official kick off to summer at the wine farm. Tony Sacco’s of Mentor will be on hand with wood fired pizza and more. Please remember, outside food and beverages are not permitted at the wine farm.
- Mon., 5/29 - Holiday Monday in The Grand River Valley
Celebrate Memorial Day with us! The wine farm will be open from Noon to 6