Welcome to our Wine Farm!
We have been crazy busy at the wine farm preparing for the warmer weather.... Vineyard work, garden prep and bottling a few wines for Summer 2018. Our patio is open as weather dictates. There will be a few new releases available in the tasting room soon. These include a few old favorites as well as a surprise or two. Remember when visiting the farm that outside food and beverages are NOT WELCOME! Stop by the farm and enjoy the sunshine
The wine farm will be open from Noon to 6 on Monday - Memorial Day 5/28
Guest Musicians for May 2018
(all musicians perform from 7-10pm Friday & Saturday
Sunday from 3 to 6
- Fri, 5/4 - Qwik-Silver
- Sat, 5/5 - Elm Street Blues Band
- Fri, 5/11 - Austin "Walkin'Cane" Blues
- Sat, 5/12 - Mary Taylor Brooks Band
- Sun, 5/13 - Mothers Day with the fabulous Becky Boyd & Groove Train
As is our tradition - Becky Boyd will be at the farm to celebrate Mothers
Day AND our first Summer concert of 2018 3 to 6
- Fri., 5/18 - Blues Chronicles
- Sat., 5/19 - Qwik-Silver
- Sun., 5/20 - Rachel Brown & The Beatnik Playboys
- Fri., 5/25 - The Hollywood Slim Band
- Sat., 5/26 - Blue Lunch
- Sunday - May 26 - We welcome Terry Lee Goffee, The Ultimate Johnny Cash Tribute Artist
to the farm for our kick-off to Summer Terry Lee will visit the farm from 3 to 6. Feel free
to bring a lawn chair.
Outside food and beverages are NOT welcome. We would hate for you to miss the show....
- Memorial Day - Monday May 28 - The wine farm will be open fron Noon to 6. Holiday Monday! The kitchen willclose