Harvest is in the air! Stop by the farm and enjoy a beautiful harvest day on the patio with your favorite Harpersfield wine. We are pleased to offer our new release of Estate Gewurztraminer in the tasting room We have a few more new releases waiting in the wings.... See you at the farm.
The wine farm will be open Labor Day - Monday, 9/2 from Noon to 5. The Troubadours Of Divine Bliss will perform from 1 to 4. Enjoy your Harpersfield bonus day!
GUEST MUSICIANS FOR SEPTEMBER 2019
All guests musicans perform from 7 - 10pm
Sunday from 3 to 6pm
- Fri., 9/6 - Elm Street Blues Band (7-10)
- Sat., 9/7 - Qwik Silver (7-10)
- Sun., 9/8 - Blue Lunch (3-6)
- Fri., 9/13 - The Holywood Slim Band (7-10)
- Sat., 9/14 - Wallace Coleman Blues Band (7-10)
- Sun., 9/15 - Kristine Jackson (3-6)
- Fri., 9/20 - Rachel Brown & The Beatnik Playboys (7-10)
- Sat., 9/21 - The WoodPeckers Band(7-10)
- Sun., 9/22 - Mary Taylor Brooks Band (3-6)
- Fri., 9/27 - Austin "Walkin' Cane" Blues (7-10)
- Sat., 9/28 - Blue Lunch (7-10)
- Sun., 9/29 - Harvey Hall & The Allstars with special guest Miss Etta (3-6)
A Gentle Reminder - Harpersfield Vineyards operates on an A2 permit, basically a farm winery permit - THE ONLY BEVERAGES PERMITTED ON THE FARM ARE THOSE PRODUCED AND BOTTLED BY HARPERSFIELD.
We are pet friendly. PLEASE KEEP YOUR FOUR LEGGED FRIEND ON THE GRASSY AREAS AND LEASHED. Thank you for your understanding.